ABTemp Temperature Sensor Beacon BLE 4.0 iBeacon & Eddystone IoT Technoligy
ABTemp is a BLE (Bluetooth LE) Beacon with temperature sensor. It’s based on EEK (Energy Efficient King) beacon It advertise the temperature data with iBeacon protocol.
- ARM Cortex -M0 32-bit processor
- Dialog solution, long battery life
- Support Bluetooth Smart 4.0
- Builtin 1 x CR2450 battery holder (battery not included)
- Temperature sensor for environment monitoring
- Configurable by App AprilBeacon
|Diameter 31mm, Thickness 9mm
|Bluetooth® 4.0 Through the iBeacon certification
|iOS7.0 or above/ Android 4.3 or above
|Suport password for configure parameters
|Up to 35m
|Broadcast Frequency (Broadcasting time interval)
- Name of device: abtemp_xxxx (last 2 bytes of mac address)
- ProximityUUID: B5B182C7-EAB1-4988-AA99-B5C1517008D9
- Major: configurable, default last 2 bytes of mac address
- Minor: the temperature data and battery level
- Measured power: -59 (Numeric only)
Manual for April Beacon
1.Start to detect iBeacons and modify parameters, download AprilBeacon App.（System requirement: iOS7.0 and later or Android 4.3 and later）
2.Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on and the location services for AprilBeacon App are enabled.
3. Launch the app and run the app to detect your Beacons.
4. If you want to write your own code check our SDK documentation
Very Important: Users need to have a mobile app to receive notifications.
This product is ideal for programmers or those familiar with beacon technology.
1.Q: What is iBeacon?
A: iBeacon is a technology which Apple calls “a new class of low-powered, low-cost transmitters that can notify nearby iOS 7 devices of their presence”. They can also be used by the Android operating system (limited to central-only).
April iBeacon’s Android and iOS 7 SDK include respective readme files that provide SDK installation and usage steps. Additionally, each platform’s SDK is well documented. ; Android iOS 7 SDK documentation; Android iOS 7
2. Q: How does it work?
A: April beacon broadcast a signal which contain the UUID, major, and minor values. Bluetooth 4.0 LE enabled devices in the beacon’s range are able to pick up this signal, and businesses can choose what interaction to deliver to the device via their app.
3.Q: Does the app you provide work with any bluetooth beacon?
No, because each beacon is password protected, so if you have a beacon from another brand, the app may recognize the beacon but you won’t be able to save any changes made to the beacon.
4. Q: Can I have our own logo and in what kind of way?
A: Sure. We can have your logo engraved or printed on your case and also we can put customized sticker on it. Besides, we can customize case based on your requirement if you send us your detailed requirement of your case.
5. Q: Where can I download or air upgrade firmware or device?
A: Now we have our own APP uploaded on Google Play so you can download useful stuff there. Just search April Beacon in Google play and you’ll find it.
6. Q: Are the products compatible with Andriod apps too?
A: It compatible with Android 4.3 or above. The phone must support Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Ready.
7. Q: What kind of apps could be developed with the beacons?
Your app is able to pick up a beacon’s signal and retrieve data such as UUID, location and other information. It could do it in the background and trigger different actions depending on the proximity of the beacon. The possibilities are endless – indoor navigation, proximity marketing, automatic check-ins.