Provide the source code, provide technical support, python programming, 0 basic entry, the use of graphical code automatically generate tools to generate C code, through the USB interface to write firmware, programming speed, easy development, support Python 3.0 and above direct operation , Support gravity acceleration sensor, support 4 LED lights, and a button, other modules can be extended through io external, suitable for entry learning, Internet of things development
MicroPython is a lean and efficient implementation of the Python 3 programming language that includes a small subset of the Python standard library and is optimised to run on microcontrollers and in constrained environments.
MicroPython is packed full of advanced features such as an interactive prompt, arbitrary precision integers, closures, list comprehension, generators, exception handling and more. Yet it is compact enough to fit and run within just 256k of code space and 16k of RAM.
MicroPython is a full Python compiler and runtime that runs on the bare-metal. You get an interactive prompt (the REPL) to execute commands immediately, along with the ability to run and import scripts from the built-in filesystem. The REPL has history, tab completion, auto-indent and paste mode for a great user experience.
The MicroPython pyboard is a compact electronic circuit board that runs MicroPython on the bare metal, giving you a low-level Python operating system that can be used to control all kinds of electronic project. MicroPython strives to be as
compatible as possible with normal Python (known as CPython) so that if you know Python you already know MicroPython. On the other hand, the more you learn about MicroPython the better you become at Python.
In addition to implementing a selection of core Python libraries, MicroPython includes modules such as “machine” for accessing low-level hardware.
The pyboard is the official MicroPython microcontroller board with full support for software features. The hardware has:
1. STM32F405RG microcontroller
2. 168 MHz Cortex M4 CPU with hardware floating point
3. 1024KiB flash ROM and 192KiB RAM
4. Micro USB connector for power and serial communication
5. Micro SD card slot, supporting standard and high capacity SD cards
6. 3-axis accelerometer (MMA7660)
7. Real time clock with optional battery backup
8. 24 GPIO on left and right edges and 5 GPIO on bottom row, plus LED and switch GPIO available on bottom row
9. 3x 12-bit analog to digital converters, available on 16 pins, 4 with analog ground shielding
10. 2x 12-bit digital to analog (DAC) converters, available on pins X5 and X6
11. 4 LEDs (red, green, yellow and blue)
12. 1 reset and 1 user switch
13. On-board 3.3V LDO voltage regulator, capable of supplying up to 250mA, input voltage range 3.6V to 16V
14. DFU bootloader in ROM for easy upgrading of firmware